Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NEXT STOP ... TO Philippines

I guess some might wonder why I didn't include MAS games at 12TH BANDARAYA CHESSMASTER JOHOR OPEN (20 APRIL 2008).I wish to include games that contribute only to his GM Norm quest and become the main archive in future.I have the opportunities to talk to him last few days and he is heading for 2 tournaments in Philippines.Guess need to check out for which tourney ...will update later.I wish that some of the readers that have games in the previous tourney that haven't been included in my blog to email it to me for update. TQ

I guest that these 2 major Open will be his next quest to find the elusive GM norm.......
'Two Big Open Tournaments with $70,000 in cash prizes are scheduled in the Philippines this summer. The 2nd Philippine Open International Tournament is scheduled 6 May (arrival) to 15 May at the La Legenda Hotel in Subic Bay Freeport followed immediately by the 3rd Philippine Open from 15 to 24 May in nearby Pampanga. Both tournaments shall be 11-round Swiss system events..'

No comments:

Followers